While the entire spotlight is on the Lock Screen customization, the Home Screen has received some notable tweaks as well. And if you are into full-on customization, chances are you would like to tap into those nifty add-ons without fail. One of my favorite features is the ability to blur Home Screen on iPhone.
What I love the most about this feature is that it allows me to differentiate the Home Screen from Lock Screen for a more personalized experience. With that said, let me show you how to bring this hidden feature into action.
Blur Home Screen Background on iPhone
To be more precise, Apple allows you to enable the legibility blur on your iPhone home screen. Now, if you are wondering what legibility means, it pertains to readability. When the legibility blur is on, it tends to blur the background of the Home Screen hiding all the subtle things.
1. First off, open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down a bit and tap on Wallpaper.
3. Next, tap on the Customize option that appears under the Home Screen preview.
4. Next up, choose “Customise Current Wallpaper” in the menu that appears from the bottom of the screen.
5. Tap on the Legibility Blur button at the bottom right corner of the screen to enable it. Do not forget to tap on Done at the top right corner of the screen to confirm the action.
Voila! It will instantly blur the background of the Home Screen on your iPhone. Take a look at the home screen preview to see the difference.
Later, if you ever wish to turn off this feature, follow the same steps and then hit the legibility blur button to disable it.
Change the Color of Your iPhone Home Screen Wallpaper
Interestingly, the latest iteration of iOS also allows you to customize the color of the home screen wallpaper on your iPhone.
1. Go to the Settings app -> Wallpaper -> Customize under the Home Screen preview -> Customize Current Wallpaper.
2. Now, tap on one of the color switches at the bottom center of the screen to quickly change the background of the Home Screen.
3. If you want to opt for a gradient color, tap on Gradient button “+” at the bottom center of the screen and then choose from a variety of colors.
4. In the end, be sure to tap on Done at the top right corner of the screen to finish.
Cool Tips to Customize iPhone Home Screen
And that’s pretty much it! If you have a huge penchant for customization, you would like to check out some of our most notable posts such as shuffling photos on the iPhone Lock Screen, switching the Lock Screen at a set time or location, and creating the fun-loving emoji wallpaper.